You can contact our offices at:

Worlington Office


21-23 Oxford Street
CA14 2AL


Telephone Icon(01900) 67363
Email IconEmail Workington
Map IconFind us on the map

Maryport Office


Curzon House
45 Curzon Street
CA15 6LP

Telephone Icon(01900) 813541
Email IconEmail Maryport
Map IconFind us on the map

Whitehaven Office


Church Street
CA28 7EB

Telephone Icon(01946) 694818
Email IconEmail Whitehaven
Map IconFind us on the map

Children  | we understand that your family are important to you

Header Background


During the breakdown of a relationship, one of the most difficult and sensitive issues to deal with is often where the children should live and how often they should see the other parent.

We can offer advice on Child Arrangement Orders including applying to the Court for orders and acting upon your behalf at Court. These orders set out who a child can live with and what contact they have with the other parent.

We have specialist solicitors who will guide you through the process and assist with referrals to mediation or applications to the Court where necessary.

We also offer specialist advice to grandparents who may wish to apply for child arrangement orders.

Our specialist team can also advise on Specific Issue Orders, where there is a dispute about a particular aspect of a child’s life such as their name and the school they attend. We can also advise you on Prohibited Steps Orders, where the Court is asked to prevent a parents from taking a specific action, such as relocating.

These orders are sometimes applied for at the same time as an Injunction, where there are issues of Domestic Violence, or abuse which means the applicant or their child is at risk from their ex-partner.

Contact us for advice on your family's circumstances.



Advice on matters involving your children

Enquire Today